Creating a Vision Board That Works - the recording
View this special 120-minute video seminars from Dr Samantha Collins, CEO of Aspire, with inspirational stories, top strategies, interactive exercises and resources.
According to the Harvard Business Review, "The challenge facing women is to have vision be one of the things we are known for. No vision, no leadership". A vision board is a practical way to create a vision for what you really want to achieve for yourself in your life, career, organization or world in the future. They make your aspirations more tangible and solid, helping you and others realise and commit to the vision. Dr Collins has had huge success with helping thousands of women create their own vision boards that actually work in the past 10 years and she believes that if done correctly, they can massively accelerate your life, workplace and world success and personal fulfillment. Unfortunately, many people don't know how to do them correctly or once done they are not able to turn them into real results.
This event is delivered by Dr Samantha Collins, CEO of Aspire, an internationally recognized and award-winning leader in executive coaching, leadership development, consultancy, events and research for women managers, directors and executives from global corporations, non-profits and government. Dr Collins has been voted one of the Top Ten Coaches in the UK by The Independent and recognised by Her Majesty, The Queen of England as one of the UK's Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry.
"It's easy to listen to, just the right length of time and there were tips from Dr Collins that I can use today. Samantha is engaging, interesting and inspiring. Excellent job! Thanks!" - Karen Willsteed, Corporate Travel - Contract Performance Manager, Shell Limited
This webinar recording is for you if:
- You need to create a vision for the future for either yourself, your team or your company.
- It's time to take stock and spend some time thinking about the future you want to have (rather than the one you 'should' have or the 'realistic' option).
- You are a great realistic and practical thinker but you need some support in thinking in a more possibility focused and visionary way.
- You've created a vision board or statement before and it is isn't working and becoming a reality.
- You're feeling stressed, tired or demotivated and you need a dose of inspiration to recharge yourself or your team, family or company.
The objectives of the webinar are:
- Understand what vision boards are, the science behind them and the purpose to them.
- The 'nuts and bolts' of how to actually create your own inspiring vision board.
- Common pitfalls when vision boarding and how to avoid them.
- Key questions to ask yourself before and during creating your vision board and how to avoid negative criticism either within yourself or from others.
- What to do with your vision board when it's finished.
- How to turn your vision board from a dream into reality quickly.
- Create your vision board live during the seminar if you would like.
- Learn about doing vision boards either for yourself, for your organization, team or with your partner or family
- Join a time and cost efficient training medium with the ability to connect with like minded women across the world.
“The Aspire event on vision was one of the most exciting events I have ever attended. The highlight was creating my vision board, it was an exercise I got really interested in and it made my vision a lot clearer it makes my future come alive in me. I will certainly encourage everyone to attend this event, especially people who have had dreams they gave up on and those who have been too afraid to stand out. It was certainly an experience that would be of great value to my role at work and my personal life." Nicole A. Ezomo, Equality and Diversity Officer, Local Government, Amey
Total payment will be $250. These costs are strictly for individual viewings only. Licenses can be purchased for group viewings. For any questions or issues, please email email@example.com
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"I would just like to say thank you. It was a great workshop – the best I have ever been on. "
Kim Durniat, Partner, Barnett Waddingham LLP