Aspire Events Calendar
Time Leadership System - video webinar (16 August)
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 8.00am Pacific (11.00am Eastern) for 90 minutes
Many of the old time management techniques have limited impact or are not sustainable for long term happiness and success. Take a new and fresh look at how you manage your time, discover what you really want to achieve and move to peak performance, personal fulfilment and ultimate career success.
- Take a bigger picture look at life and develop a leadership perspective on your time.
- Gain insights to the secrets of effectively and efficiently maximizing your work results through your time.
- Develop your decision-making abilities; know your key work and life priorities and where to focus your time (and where not to!).
- Create strategies to handle whatever (or whoever) is stopping you achieving the best from your time and life.
- Learn how to effectively say 'no'.
- Discover top tips for delegating effectively and having the most effective team.
This event is delivered by Dr Sam Collins, one of the Top Ten Executive Coaches in the UK, winner of the Leader in the Workplace award for social leadership and recognised by Her Majesty, The Queen of England as one of the UK's Top 200 Women to Impact Business & Industry.
Download the 2017 aspire
Click here to
find out more
vision for 2017.
aspire clients say...
"Thanks for an amazing event. It was a real privilege to be there and hear yours and others’ stories which have really helped me."
Yvonne Buckingham, Head of Marketing, Bluestone Resorts Ltd