Schedule a complimentary coaching consultation
A 30 minute telephone consultation to discuss your coaching goals and explore whether 1-to-1 coaching would be a good fit for you.
Rates and coach details will be sent ahead of the consultation.
Coaching for 'M.A.D.' - Making A Difference Leaders
To schedule a complimentary coaching consultation, click here.
The inspirational Aspire coaching team have worked with thousands of individuals, small businesses and global companies over the past 15 years and will personalize a coaching program for you depending on your unique business and personal goals, challenges and the results you need. Example coaching areas include:
- Stepping up your leadership and developing your skills and capability as a purpose and results driven leader in your organization.
- Increasing your resilience, practical 'how to' management strategies, overcoming challenges and staying on track to achieve outstanding results.
- Empowering and developing the skills of key people in your team and organization.
"Aspire are a talented team of forceful, visionary women who bring a refreshing energy and edge to every aspect of their work. Working with my coach keeps me honest, focused and energized to realise the huge potential I have to make a difference." - Mel Stack, President, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Yankee Candle Company Ltd
Career and life planning:
- Definition and clarity on your career and life goals.
- Creating a plan and getting support and accountability to achieve your aspirations.
- Encouragement, inspiration and resources to overcome challenges and make your dreams happen.
“Thank you. I woke up this morning buzzing, feeling positive and ready for the day ahead. I have a sense of clarity about the truth of my life and a picture of how I want it to be. Please, for all the women out there who doubt themselves, who are hung up about not fitting the cookie-cutter leader shape, keep doing this.” - Kirsten Tedder, Regional Finance Director – Christie's International
Business start up and growth:
- Visioning and then creating the business you know you have in you.
- Overcoming fears to make your business happen and achieve outstanding results.
- Taking your business to the next level in terms of profits, people focus and contribution to community.
"Inspired me to vision and think big, to have confidence in my own personal skills and attributes, and to reach out to others to make things happen. A hands-on, honest and down to earth approach." – Rachel Flower, Director, Serenwood Ltd
- Advice and support on the development and retention of women in your organization including the business case, women’s networks, mentoring, metrics and implementation plans.
- Starting or growing a corporate social responsibility, sustainability or corporate citizenship programme.
- Ideas and empowerment on implementing organizational change that really makes a difference to employees, customers and communities.
"Best practice, knowledge and experience. I really valued the coaching sessions that helped us to use Aspire know-how in our Diversity project in Western Europe." – Stepanka Dolezalova, Regional Head of HR, Linklaters, Western Europe
Find out more about the members of the Aspire coaching team here.